Aluminum oxide is the most commonly used abrasive. Best-suited for general purpose deburring and blending, it is tough, economical and fracture resistant. Commonly used on ferrous alloys, high-tensile materials and wood.
Quick change screw fitting ensures that the disc is always perfectly centred without adhesive, moving parts or centre screw damage to the workpiece.
Features and Benefits
• Compatible with the 3M ROLOC™ system holders
• Higher speeds can be attained resulting in faster stock removal reduced man-hours and increased productivity
• Leaves a burr-free surface ready for painting or coating
• For cleaning, blending and finishing on all metals
• Used for the removal of light rust, oxides and coatings
• Requires suitable disc holder sold separately
High-Alloy Steels Non-Ferrous Metal Steel
Maximum Operating Speed
Vacuum Hole Design