These high quality flat cutting discs are perfect for metal cutting applications. They feature sharp Aluminium Oxide grains, providing a much longer life and higher material removal rates.
Features and Benefits
• High quality metal Cutting discs
• Aggressive stock removal with extended life
• For use with all appropriate handheld angle grinders
• Not to be used for wet cutting
• Cutting discs must never be used for grinding and must always be presented to the work piece at an angle of 90°
• oSa EN12413
• Appropriate for use with handheld angle grinders across a broad range of industries including Automotive, Foundry, Fabrication, Aerospace and Construction.
• IMAGE IS FOR ILLUSTRATIVE PURPOSES ONLY. PLEASE REFER TO PRODUCT DESCRIPTION.
Resin Bonded with Fibre Reinforcment (BF)
York Abrasives Gold
Maximum Operating Speed
Optimum angle for use
Manufactured According to EN12413 OSA Approved