Suited for general dismantling and stripping applications, within a wide range of industries. Manufactured from heat treated carbon steel, one end is bent upwards whilst the other has a light slant, making it a highly versatile product.
Features and Benefits
• Has a bevelled nail slot to allow you to easily remove nails
• Manufactured from carbon steel for durability
• Heat treated for resistance to corrosion and bolstered strength
• available in varying sizes to suit a host of needs
• Ideal for dismantling timber constructions, opening packing cases and removing nails (depending on the type of bar)
Number of Pieces