Suited for the insertion and removal of fasteners and fixings using 1/2" square drive tooling, this range of 1/2" drive screwdriver socket bits are ideal for a host of applications. Made from chrome vanadium steel, fully chrome plated with a mirror finish, and aluminium-free, each product has an emphasis on longevity and high standards. All have ball retaining grooves on each face of the square drive and are available with various socket sizes and bit types.
Features and Benefits
• Available to purchase with varying socket sizes and bit types to ensure you find the right product to suit your needs
• Manufactured from chrome vanadium steel making for a robust product
• Each product is chrome plated to bolster resistance to corrosion, wear and tear, and general punishment
• Ball retaining groove on each face of the square drive
• Ideal for use when inserting and removing fasteners and fixings in the following industries:
• Conforms to DIN standards
MFR Part No.
Hexagon Bit Socket