Constructed from chrome vanadium steel, with a chrome-plated mirror finish this 12 point socket has an innovative side drive design gives a higher torque than regular sockets, grip worn nuts and will not round off existing nuts. All have a ball-retaining groove on each face of the square drive, which ensures a positive fit with accessories. Require only a one-twelfth turn to engage the next point of the socket.
Features and Benefits
• 12 point side design ensuring a higher torque
• Grip worn nuts ensuring none round off of existing nuts
• Positive fit for accessories due to ball retaining groove
• Requires only one-twelfth turn to engage the next point of the socket for quick and ease of use
• Constructed from Chrome Vanadium Steel for durability