Manufactured from chrome vanadium steel with a highly polished mirror finish and chrome plating, these flared nut ring spanners are ideal for use on hydraulic and brake pipes. Made to American Federal Standards, the wrench will fit over the pipe to give a positive location on the nut. Available in a range of sizes, each product has a 15° offset head angle.
Features and Benefits
• 15° offset head angle allows the product to be used in confined spaces
• Manufactured from chrome vanadium steel for durability
• Available in a range of sizes to suit your requirements
• Highly polished mirror finish makes for an easier tool clean
• Chrome plated finish to prevent corrosion
• ASME B107.4
• ANSI B107.6
Chrome Vanadium Steel
Metric or Imperial
Single or Double End
16 x 17mm
ANSI B107.9M ASME B107.4.