Available in a range of sizes, these TX keys come equipped with a comfortable screwdriver handle style grip. Suitable for all applications but particularly favoured for use when replacing shims and inserts on replaceable tipped carbide tooling, each blade on the driver is made from chrome molybdenum steel and is marked with its size. Finished with a black oxide treatment.
Features and Benefits
• Each product is marked with its size for easy identification of the correct tool
• High impact plastic handle improves user comfort and control
• Chrome molybdenum steel blades are durable and highly resilient
• Available in an array of sizes to suit your requirements
• Black oxide finish provides additional protection against corrosion and wear and tear
• General assembly
• Maintenance and repair
High Impact Plastic
MFR Part No.
Number of Pieces