Fast reliable method for visually inspecting and spot-checking surfaces of welds, exotic alloys or standard metals, highly stressed structural members, critical castings, shafts, gears, spindles, and any other hard part where identification of surface flaws is essential.
Detects flaws such as cracks, pin holes, welding laps and porousness either during manufacture or on site. A three part system. SFD-501C is a cleaner. SFD-502C is a dye penetrant. SFD-503C is a developing fluid that reacts with the dye in SFD-502C to show small cracks in the weld. Each part supplied in an ozone friendly 500ml aerosol.
Features and Benefits
• Detects flaws during manufacture or on site
• 3 part system, cleaner, dye penetrant and developing fluid
• Developing fluid reacts with highly sensitive red dye to display flaws in the weld
• Can be used to inspect welds, alloys or standard metals
• Supplied in a 500ml ozone-friendly aerosol
Detects Cracks, Pin Holes, Welding & Laps Highly Sensitive Red Dye
For Use On
Exotic Alloys Gears Shafts Spindles Standard Metals Welds